Wireless that Works
Perfection takes time, especially with something as complicated as wireless transmission. This new system went through years of testing and multiple prototypes until we got it just right.
We guarantee this system to work up to 100ft. It's digital wireless transmission was perfected to work even at long distances with no interference.
Our transmission guarantee applies even at highway speeds! This means that even while traveling at 60-70mph, the system will hold the signal.
Wired Camera Inputs
The HC-355W features three video inputs, two wired and one wireless. Easily install two wired side cameras to this versatile system.
Waterproof + Night Vision
With an IP69K rating (highest IP rating there is), the camera works in all weather conditions. 18 infra-red lights ensure a perfect view even on the darkest night.
Easy Install + Instant Pair
System installs in under an hour and comes with instant pair which allows you pair the camera and monitor together without leaving the cab.
Vibration + Shock Resistant
Vibration and shock resistant, this camera will hold up to almost any abuse. Bump it and knock it and still find it running perfectly.
Heavy Duty Metal
Just pick up and hold the camera and you'll feel how well its constructed. We designed this camera with top grade, heavy duty materials to make sure it's fit for any environment.
- Screen Size7"
- Dot Resolution800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Display Format/Contrast16:9 / 500:1
- Display Brightness400cd/㎡
- Viewing AngleU:50° D:60° L/R:70°
- Video Input3 Channel (2 Wired, 1 Wireless)
- Video Source1Vp-p, 75Ω
- Power SupplyDC 12V-24V (+/- 10%)
- Power Consumption5W
- Operating Temperature-30°C ~ +80° C
- Video SystemAuto NTSC/PAL
- Overall Dimensions7" (L) x 5" (H) x 1" (D)
- Vibration Rating5G
- DOT PITCH0.192 (H) X 0.1805 (V)
- Sync SystemInternal
- Camera1/4" Sharp® Color CCD
- Picture Elements250,000 pixels
- Gamma Correctionr=0.45 to 1.0
- Image Sensor540 TV lines, PAL: 752 (H) x 582 (V), NTSC: 769 (H) x 494 (V)
- Waterproof RatingIP69K
- View Angle130°
- Sync SystemInternal Synchronization
- Infra-red distance50 Feet (9 Infrared)
- Usable Illumination0 Lux (IR On)
- Power SourceDC 12V/3A (+/- 10%)
- S/N RatioMore than 48dB
- Electronic Iris1/50, 160-1/100,000sec
- Video Output1Vp.p 75ohm
- IR Switch ControlACDS Automatic Control
- Vibration and Impact Rating20G / 100G
- Operating Temperature-30°C ~ +80°C / RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature-30°C ~ +60°C / RH 95% Max
- 1 x 7" LED wireless color monitor
- 1 x Waterproof wireless backup camera with infra-red night vision
- 1 x Adhesive mount
- 2 x Wireless antennas
- 1 x Camera power cable
- 1 x Power harness with 2 wired camera inputs
- 1 x Screw kit for camera installation
Hansom K warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to repair or replace any such defective unit at our sole discretion. Hansom K is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mishandling of the electronic components. We are not responsible for consequential damages of any kind.