1. In addition to displaying the backup camera, this mirror monitor comes with GPS Navigation and Bluetooth. The home screen will give you the option of going into the Navigation or Bluetooth menus while with the buttons on the side you can control the screen power, switch between camera channels and toggle the audio and Bluetooth on or off.
2. In the Bluetooth menu, hit the Pair/Connect button to set up pairing to your device and once a device is paired all items on this menu screen will light up. You will then be able to make and answer calls straight from the mirror monitor and play music as well.
3.The GPS function is very easy to use and works magnificently. Make sure you have the GPS antenna connected and simply type in the address of your destination to get full, turn by turn GPS Navigation!
OEM Mirror Monitor
- Screen Size4.3"
- Dot Resolution480 x 3 (RGB) x 272
- Display Format16:9 / 350:1
- Display Brightness12001x
- Viewing AngleU&D: 100°, L&R: 120°
- Video Input2 Channel
- Video Source1Vp-p, 750
- Power SupplyDC 9V - 18V (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption8W
- Operating Temperature-20°C ~ +75°C
- Video SystemAuto NTSC/PAL
- Overall Dimensions10.55" (L) x 3.15" (H) x 1" (D)
- Vibration Rating5G
- Sync SystemInternal
Hansom K warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to repair or replace any such defective unit at our sole discretion. Hansom K is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mishandling of the electronic components. We are not responsible for consequential damages of any kind.